On 25 Feb 2007, at 22:02, Dov Isaacs wrote:

How was that statement "fear, uncertainty, and doubt?"

I was stating FACT based on having been involved
personally in or as a direct witness to what was going
on at the time.

Apple is one of Adobe's competitors. Competitors sometimes engage in the art of FUD. Company employees don't normally post information of this kind on public mailing lists. I don't know about everyone else, but it strikes me as somewhat unusual.

Paul

        - Dov

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Findon
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 1:25 PM
To: Wayne Brissette; Free Framers List; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Frame's future

On 21 Feb 2007, at 19:30, Dov Isaacs wrote:

What is true is that Adobe was certainly NOT going to
drop support for Windows in favour of a MacOS X-only
solution or start developing products exclusively for
MacOS X, a strategy that apparently at least some within
Apple would have liked Adobe to pursue.

Can we file this under FUD?

Paul
<http://www.fm4osx.org/>