Yes, apparently most people have not experienced the table ruling issues that I have. So I take back what I said.

I should have said, table ruling does not work correctly on my system, which is a much harder problem for Adobe to respond to.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson

William Gaffga wrote:
I'm not an Adobe employee but I'll bite.
First off, that is a VERY open statement. What about table ruling does not work? I've never seen an issue where it does not work correctly, except where it was my fault, such as a manual override that I can easily clear out. Generally speaking, FM's tables are about the best thing out there and I don't believe I've ever heard someone complain about them.

Will.

--
Wil Gaffga
In Charge of All Things Documentation