I am working on a reports guide. I will have a TOC, but I also want
another generated list of reports by name and page number. Each Heading
2 in the guide is the name of a report. Can I do this without having to
insert markers for each Heading 2?

Thanks in advance for any ideas. I am using version 7.2.

Thanks,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer
770-246-2300 x1181
VCG, Inc.
The power to succeed.
www.vcgsoftware.com <http://www.vcgsoftware.com/>
1805 Old Alabama Road, Suite 250
Roswell, GA 30076
is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the