Jonathan Pechta wrote:

> I have a table question that I can not seem to resolve (Frame
> 6.0). I have a table where the first 3 rows are duplicating
> themselves on the next page when the table wraps across a
> page separator.

Those 3 rows are heading rows instead of body rows. Tables consist of
one or more body rows plus zero or more heading and footing rows, which
repeat on subsequent pages. You set the initial row counts in the Insert
Table dialog.

When you add rows, the Add Rows or Columns dialog lets you add rows
Above Selection, Below Selection, To Heading, or To Footing. But here's
the gotcha: if your cursor is in a heading row, Below Selection adds
heading rows below the existing one. To add body rows, the cursor must
be in a body row.

You can't convert heading rows to body rows (or vice versa). To fix your
existing problem, add 3 body rows to the table. Then copy the contents
of each heading row to a new body row. Finally, delete the unwanted
heading rows.

HTH!
Richard

------