From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Milan Davidovic
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 9:09 AM
To: Frame Users
Subject: Re: anticipating a move to Structrued Frame

--- Marcus Carr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why do you want to go to structured data?

Good question (and good thoughts on the question), but
that's a different topic. For the purposes of this
topic, let's imagine that the reasons are sound.

And in case I forget to mention it later, thanks for
all your answers.

Milan
http://altmilan.blogspot.com
http://www.terminus1525.ca/studio/view/2758