I wonder if anyone can help me with an inexplicable irritation.

I have a para format with an under-rule graphic taken off the reference page
and applied with the Frame blow pgf feature in the Advanced pane of the para
designer.

When the format is initially applied to the para, the rule appears correctly.
Left to its own devices, however, (no, I don't know, maybe during book update),
the rule suddenly appears about 18 points below where it should be, in fact in
the middle of the next line below.

When I re-apply the format to the errant para, the rule snaps back to where
it's supposed to be.

Any ideas?

--
Steve