Isabelle,

I think there was a comparative study initiated by Diane Gaskill two weeks ago ("Frame vs Abortext"). You'll probably find relevant info there.

Mathieu.

From: "Isabelle lopez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Arbortext
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:22:37 -0500

Hello Framers,

Our initial plan was to convert our legal publications from Interleaf
to Frame. We met with a company that suggested that we go the PDF to XML
route instead, using Arbortext Editor from PTC. We're curious to see
what you Framers think of this idea. Also, does anyone have experience
with PTC generally or Arbortext specifically to give us a rundown of
pros and cons?

Thank you very much.
Isabelle Lopez
SBOT - TexasBarBooks