Hello all.

We have a set of flowcharts in SVG format that I would like to import as
graphics into FrameMaker. The SVGs display fine in Internet Explorer, but when
I import them into a FrameMaker, the text disappears and only the lines are
displayed.

Is this a known issue with FrameMaker, or is it in the way the SVG was created?

The fonts are embedded into the SVG file (with subsetting), the SVG styled with
an internal style sheet, and encoded as UTF-8.

Thanks,
Steven Teasdale
GE Consumer & Industrial
Multilin
Senior Technical Writer

T: (905) 201-2433
F: (205) 201-2098
D: *494-2433
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: <http://www.GEmultilin.com>

EnerVista software - simply the most powerful way to manage your GE Multilin
IEDs. For more information and no-charge downloads, visit
<http://www.enervista.com>