From: "Bodvar Bjorgvinsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The weird thing is that in both instances (using CTRL-q - (dash) and
> ALT-0173) or by copy - pasting from the character map, the character
> shows correctly in FM 7.2 but after distilling, the pdf shows the hand
> holding pen turning left.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm getting the same thing. I don't
think it's Distiller, because I get the same thing if I print directly to a
PS printer. I think it has something to do with how Frame treats the soft
hyphen character. It's printing it as 002D, a regular hard hyphen.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type, Inc.
www.pegtype.com