Well, depending on long your books are, this could be a really poor
idea if people have enough time to go down to Starbucks and get coffee
while the "page" loads.

The whole idea of web publishing is usually to have discrete chunks of
information / pages that are linked, not vice versa, so it sounds as
if someone's not quite clear on the concept.

That aside, I'm 95% sure that MIF2Go by omsys.com has a one-page
option for output to HTML. You could grab the eval and check...

Art