I only saw one of the sneak peek sessions, and don't recall hearing anything about XML comments or specifics on DITA support .. but I'd like to point out that the stripping of comments isn't a DITA App Pack issue .. it's a Frame issue .. the App Pack actually warns you about it when you open a file with comments. So it's more like a "medium" than a "big" .. :)

...scott

Bill Swallow wrote:
On a serious note, what was discussed about DITA support? Currently
the DITA package for FM has a few limitations and bigs (for example,
stripping all XML comments from the files on use). Any indication that
the DITA capabilities will be ready for prime time?