Somewhere in WW, you probably have to define the reference to the
"Filename" marker (we use a different marker name where I work). Check
in the Style Designer.

--
David Schor
Senior Technical Writer

On 5/22/07, Charles Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Elisa,

I think I can help with the first question. It's been awhile since I did
this, but I *think* I remember how to do it.

What you need to do first is create a new marker type in Framemaker
called "Filename". (This is the part I'm not 100% sure about, but the
WebWorks documentation, I believe, has this procedure somewhere.)

Then, for each heading that will constitute the beginning of a new file
in HTML, add one of these markers. For the marker text, use what you
want WebWorks to assign as the name of the file, minus the ".htm". For
instance, in the example you gave, you would place a marker in the
"Installing Foo" heading and enter "foo" as the marker text. Add another
marker in the "Configuring Bar" heading and enter "bar" as the marker
text.

When you generate the output with WebWorks, like magic, WebWorks knows
to assign these as the file names for the output files.

Like I say, it's been awhile, but I am pretty sure this is right (though
I feel compelled to add the caveat that I have always used WW Pro, not
Standard... Not sure if the Standard version does it any differently).

HTH,
Chuck