Angela Akridge wrote:
I'd like to create a check box in Frame 7.2, and then insert a check mark
inside the check box to indicate that something applies or doesn't apply.
Any idea how I can do this in Frame?

The Wingdings 2 TT font has characters for a checked and unchecked box. You could set up a run-in pgf tag for each situation with an autonumber for the symbol.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

I'll stop saying Microsoft is arrogant when
Windows stops saying "Welcome" and instead asks "May I?"