Judie Vegh wrote:

> As a follow up to this, would it be possible if I wanted text
> to expand across both columns at the bottom of the page? Say,
> instead of adding in a graphic to explain my steps, I'd like
> to add in a text box with some information relevant to the
> text/steps that are in the two columns?
> Would that then require a different master page?

I'm having a hard time visualizing what you're trying to achieve -- you
have a two-column page, and you want some text to span both columns? You
don't need (or want) a different master page -- that would be a
maintenance nightmare. You may need to define additional paragraph
formats that span columns. Take a look at the Pagination tab of the
Paragraph Designer dialog. Tables can also span columns -- depending on
your goal, you might look into that, too.

HTH!
Richard

------
Richard G. Combs