Hi Rick

Thanx for the prompt reply. I will once again try installing it.
Also, could you suggest some sites and books for having a working knowledge
on Framescript.

Once again, thanx for your help.

Surbhi

On 6/20/07, Rick Quatro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Surbhi,

If you have it properly installed, you will have a FrameScript menu on the
FrameMaker menu bar. FrameScript writes a message to the FrameMaker
Console
window when you start FrameMaker which will tell you if it is installed.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com