I haven't seen that symbol as a glyph in any font, but it'd be pretty
easy to create in FM if you can't find it elsewhere.

Try typing the L first, because it's larger. Then set up a character
tag with negative spread and the same font a point or two smaller.
Type the C and apply the character tag to it.

Art