From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
]On Behalf
Of Dov Isaacs
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:15 AM
To: Marc Creaghan; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FrameMaker in Hebrew

(1)     The current version of FrameMaker is not
a Unicode application and cannot readily map the
Hebrew Unicode character set to FrameMaker's own
internal character set.

(2)     Even if you were to map the character set,
FrameMaker does not have the ability to deal with
right-to-left languages including Hebrew, Arabic,
and Farsi.

FrameMaker does not work in Hebrew!

        - Dov