Or tag your target reference with a "previouslink" hypertext tag to get back to the source with a click?

Yours,
Mathieu Jacquet

From: Yves Barbion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Rick Quatro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Cross-references and hyperlinks: jump back to target?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:30:54 +0200

Right on for the Esc+v+P, but I think you mean Ctrl+tab for different documents, right.

Thanks Rick.

Kind regards

Yves Barbion

Rick Quatro wrote:
Hi Yves,

For links within the same document, use Esc v P (view Previous). For links to a different document, you can hit Alt+Tab to go back to the link document (as long as it is still open).

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

I think this question has been asked before: is there a way to jump back to
the "target" of a cross-reference or hypertext link (opposite of "Go to
Source")?

Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon! http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com/