Several plug-ins and FrameScripts are out there and do this.
Readability by Silicon Prarie is the one I use... I believe Rick
Quatro has a free script that does this too (although you need
FrameScript to execute it).

Google is your friend...

Art

FM 7.2

Is it possible to do a word count on a FrameMaker book? I need to calculate
the word count for a translation project and I have about 400 FM files;
it's very boring having to do File >> Utilities >> Document Reports >>
WordCount for each document.

Thanks for any help.

Edwin Tudsbery
Technical writer

--
Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            No disclaimers apply.