From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FrameMaker to HTML

I am running FrameMaker 6.0p405 on Windows XP. Normally, I supply PDFs of
manuals (made from FrameMaker books).

I've got a request to supply a manual in HTML format. I've never looked at HTML
before, so I am clueless.

In FrameMaker 6.0p405, saving the book at HTML results in quite a mess.

Saving the Acrobat Professional 7.0.9 PDF as HTML results in a similar mess.

How do I convert my FrameMaker files into HTML? Can you give me an outline of
the steps that I should follow, or point me at some written instruction?

Thanks for you help,
Richard

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/charles.beck%40infor.com