Dear all,

   The FM 8 Welcome screen (in effect a Flash file) with the message

                   FrameMaker Complete Help    <-- this is a link

                   Get the reference guides and manuals

                   including Structured Documentation resources

   leads to a URL, which obviously is wrong, because I get the message
   from http://unavailable.adobe.com/accessdenied.html

                   We're sorry, you are not allowed access to the service
   you requested.

                   If you feel you should have access, please contact the
   appropriate

                   authorities and give them your IP address:
   212.152.13.134

                   Thank you for your patience.

   Since it's Flash, the browser does not diplay where the link points to
   - do You know, where this information can be found?

   FM version: 8.0p236 FM international English; purchased end of july.

   The same error occurs when using the menu item Help > Complete
   FrameMaker Help...

   Help > Support... links to
   http://www.adobe.com/support/products/framemaker.html which is OK.

   Klaus Daube

   Docu + Design Daube; Schäracher 11; CH-8053 Zürich

   Technical documentation & consultancy; On-line and paper

   Phone:  +41-44-422 86 25  FAX: +41-44-422 82 78

   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      Web: www.daube.ch/