Thanks, Sarah,

Lot of things here to support my suspicion that Adobe should have
waited a couple of months with this release. We will probably see more
than a couple of patches soon.

This registering thing: does it mean that we no longer can install the
same FM on two computers like the license used to be (one at work or
main computer and one at home or on a laptop, IIRC)?

Bodvar