One other thing you may look at is using the uh, vetern version of
Distiller....

I'd be surprised if FM * wasn't shipping with Distiller 8, and you
just didn't install it. But it's likely to make a big difference.

Assuming you need all the features of Acrobat 6, it's probably time to
upgrade to the current version.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             No disclaimers apply.