Donald M Rinderknecht wrote:
Wow. And I thought that _I_ had been using Frame for a long time... what version were they using then?

I think they must have been the baa-ta testers of
FrrrrrameMakerrrrrrrr.

Graeme R Forbes wrote:
this was when ambitious landowners cleared the
land of people in favor of sheep farming...the upshot was that thousands of poor framers...were thrown off their ancestral lands or out of their townships to fend for themselves with little or no resources to help them.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong."

— H.L. Mencken