Silly me. Turned out the Visible/Hidden settings in the Conditions
dialog box were the culprit. Now I know, and I generated the help
versions successfully.

Thanks a million, Yves!

David

David Schor
Senior Technical Writer
MSSI - Marvell Software Solutions Israel
Tel: (+972) 3 7662823
Cellular: (+972) 54 4788253
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.marvell.com