The hard way, use The Bluebeam product and change each link text to black. I
believe Bluebeam has better editing capabilities than Acrobat.

----- Original Message ----
From: Miriam Lezak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Framers <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:17:22 AM
Subject: OT: PDF question

I know this spills into the wide world of PDF, but my guess is that someone
else has had this issue.

From a book file (Framemaker 8, Acrobat 8 Standard), I need to generate a black
and white print-ready PDF. I've got graphics and blue (hyperlinks) text. I'd
like the blue text to come out as black.

I think I need to fiddle with the Acrobat joboptions file and postscript. But
I'm not sure how.

Any ideas?

Thanks much,

Miriam