Leah Smaller wrote:
Good morning all,

1. I get an unresolved x-ref message for 1 file when opening the 35
files in the book. I can't find this unresolved xref and I have
tested every xref in the chapter. Unresolved xref error does not
appear in the Error log when updating the book. When generating chm
files in WWPro for FM the same error message appears. What gives? Why
can't I find this elusive xref?

Have you followed all the steps in the Help topic, "Resolving cross-references"? With what result?

2. I have applied a left and right, 2 column master page to two
consecutive pages in the middle of a document. (thank you Richard
Coombs for all your help in making it look right). I want only these
2 pages (with special information) to use these master pages.
However, if the pagination changes the 2 col layout gets applied to
the wrong page. How do I attach the 2 col layout to only the
designated pages?

See the Help topic, "Assigning master pages to body pages containing paragraph tags". (...Assuming you have a recent version of FM.)

Best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator