Hi Framers,

Here is exactly what I am trying to do. I have a VCR/DVD recorder combo hooked up to my TV (not computer). I want to record the contents of the VCR onto a DVD. Then I want to add "chapters" to the DVD after its recorded. Is it possible to do this with software? Thanks.

Rick

I am sorry for the seriously off-topic post, but here goes. I need to record some VCR tapes onto DVD. I can buy hardware to do this, but is there a method for making a "menu" for the DVD so I can navigate to different sections on the DVD (like a commercial DVD)? Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com