I am considering moving from a Windows to a Linux OS and running Framemaker V6 in a Windows emulation. I am amware of 1 person who has successfully run FM 7 under Ubuntu in this manner, and I'd welcome any further observations or comments anyone may have before I commit to this path - eg is Wine better or worse than VMWare, are particular flavours of Linux better or worse for this sort of thing, etc
thanks
Graeme