From: Fred Ridder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:40 AM
To: Martinek, Carla; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Easiest way to migrate from one FM template to another

Carla Martinek said:

> A quick search brings up Chris' TemplateMapper (and other) files
posted
> on the freeframers site http://www.freeframers.org/freeware/cud/ .

Umm, I don't think so. That site has the free Cudspan plug-ins, but
not TemplateMapper, which Chris always charged for.

Fred Ridder

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook - together at last.
Get it now!
<http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100
626971033>

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.