Locate the FrameMaker version/platform in the Support > Updates section of adobe.com. FrameMaker for Windows shows 7.2p158 as the most recent update for the English version ..

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Cheers,

...scott

Maxwell Hoffmann wrote:
I have a customer who has encountered a "known" bug in FrameMaker 7.2. She wants to know how to verify whether there was a later patch for FrameMaker 7.2 available than what she has installed.
I did a search in Adobe/User Forum/FrameMaker and was unable to find the answer
to this.

Does anyone know how to verify what was the latest version of FrameMaker 7.2?

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ♦ ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research, development, and implementation of effective localization processes and technologies. Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to our complimentary localization newsletter. http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann ------------------------------------------------------------------------