There probably are industrial-strength utilities to do this, but for
small sites, I've saved a copy of the pages locally, opened them in
Word, saved as .RTF, and opened in Frame. Crude, but effective.

Someone else was mentioning doing roughly the same thing with XM, so
there are several ways to do it manually.

Art

On Nov 16, 2007 3:29 PM, Martinek, Carla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having a brain cramp... is there anything out there that helps
> import HTML files decently into Frame?
>
> <<I just know this is going to be one of those DOH! moments...>>
>
> Thanks,
> Carla
>
> - CONFIDENTIAL-
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also
> be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
> review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in
> error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete
> this email.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or visit
>
> Send administrative questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Visit

Art Campbell                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358