Hi Yves...

You can make your own batch file to delete the font cache and shutdown
Windows (there's probably a way to have Windows run a batch file on
shutdown as well). Just remember to use your batch file when you
shutdown instead of using the Start menu.

For info on shutdown options, enter "shutdown /?" at a command prompt.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.