All,

My department generates vector graphics in Illustrator CS2 and imports them
into Frame 7.2 as EPS. Recently, we've considered importing our graphics as
PDF because it (1) provides a full preview instead of a TIFF preview and (2)
the Illustrator PDF file size is smaller than the EPS file size.

Are there any other advantages or disadvantages to importing Illustrator
graphics as PDF instead of EPS that we're not considering?

Thanks in advance,

David Bills
Melbourne, FL