Hi Rick...

The short answer is .. No.

I've often wondered about the possibility of making a "wrapper" client
that would allow references to multiple clients .. but this would be
problematic, since it would be possible for each client to mess with
what the previous one did. It might make sense to have a wrapper that
allowed access to specific import or export events .. hmm.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com