From: "Studio Smalbro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:50 PM
Subject: easy way to relink or manage links in FrameMaker ?

I am running FrameMaker 7 and have been given a vast number of manuals to
update. I need to update several graphics in the files. All graphics have
been embedded in the files and I sorely miss a link management tool like
InDesigns. Is there an easy way to relink a graphic to a new file from
within Framemaker - apart from importing it again from scratch ? Or is there
a plugin which will facilitate management of links ?

Best regards
Bjørn

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/mewickham%40compuserve.com