Has anyone out there had experience making documents 508
(accessibility)-compliant? A directive has come down that the PDF's we deliver
must jump through 508 hoops. Easier said than done I think. We generate PDF's
from both Frame and Word source. Can anyone out there suggest tools,
approaches? The edict issuer certainly didn't. Please reply to me directly as
well as to list.

Thanks mucho,
AMcT

Looking for last minute shopping deals?