Dear Framers:
another embarrassing question from an ever hopeful lurker. I am using
FrameMaker 7.2 build p152 on an XP SE platform.

I am having some problem producing a .pdf without a border if I use the
print to file .ps option and the Distiller which this list recommends.

If I use the verboten "save as .pdf" I get the pdf without a border as it
should be. But I cannot print the book via .ps and then Distiller without
the border.  I know the solution should be in the Printer preferences,
properties, options, etc, but there I get conflicting measurements of what
an A4 page is. viz. 8.5 x 11.00. What overrides what and where do I start?

A further bit of ignorance, I would like to print to a .pdf screen size, NOT
A4 landscape, but there is no (screen) option as there is in the last
PageMaker version I used. Must I go "custom"

Thanks guys
Rob
Prof. Robert C.-H. Shell
Commissioner of Truth and Justice for Mauritius
Extraordinary Professor of Historical Demography
University of the Western Cape
Courier address:
Room 3,23
Statistics department