Hi, Bernard:

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Bernard Aschwanden
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Fast typing, less proofreading in my message below. Looking over this I see
>  the errors. Note that they are my fault, not the fault of Outlook or of
>  FrameMaker. Which has a future. Definitely.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED! that FM can't read your mind and fix typos,
content errors, and badly-thought-out language. After all, this is now
version 8<G>.

When I worked at Ashton-Tate (who?), the dBASE development team was
working towards reducing the command language to two commands: Set
bugs OFF, and DO what I'm thinking. It's always good to aim high, and
persist in getting closer to that goal.

Thanks for the on-the-scene update.

Regards,

Peter