-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Quatro
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:01 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FrameMaker 7.2 and Vista

Hi Denise,

Thank you very much. That solved the problem.

Rick

  Rick,

  I am at work (an XP system), not at home on my Vista system. However, if I
remember correctly, right-click on the patch install file. From properties,
one of the tabs says something like run as XP.

  Best,

       Denise L. Moss-Fritch
       Lead Technical Writer
       Varian Medical Systems