Hi all-

I'm posting for a remote colleage who is trying to generate HTML Help
from FrameMaker 7.2 (unstructured). He says there is no .hhp file
created when he runs Mif2Go, but doesn't get any errors. Since I can't
see what he's doing, where should I tell him to look (other than the
User  Guide!) to see what's wrong? I've never had this problem, and have
no idea if it's even possible assuming he is choosing MS HTML Help as
the format (which he is).

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Lin