-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Rogers
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Paragraph Designer - Next Pgf Tag

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have recently upgraded to FM 8.0p273 in the Windows XP environment
and am
> having difficulty with the Next Paragraph Tag feature in the Paragraph
> Designer.  Paragraph Tags seem to ignore stepping to the Next Pgf Tag
and
> instead insert the same Paragraph Tag.  I have saved 8.0p273 files as
7.0
> mif, then opened and worked with them using FM 7.1p114 in the Windows
2000
> environment and the Paragraph Tags behave as they should.
>
> Is this a bug or am I unaware of something that changed in FM 8?

I seem to remember a recent discussion that concluded the Next pgf tag
function only works properly when the previous pgf is not empty.  Type
some text, then press Enter, and you get the correct Next pgf.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator