> May I simply suggest that you and Paul (and others who want that e-mail
> client behavior) simply do a "Reply to All" *each and every time* you
> want to reply to a Frame Users List message, and you will get the effect
> you want?

Actually, it doesn't give us the effect we want at all. Not that I'm religious
about it, but with Reply to All, the sender of the message to which I reply gets
two copies, one sent to him/her and one to the list. This doubles the Internet
traffic needlessly, whereas Reply to List sends only one message. Sometimes, as
with this message, it quadruples the Internet traffic, because there were 3 cc's
on the posting.

Personally, I find getting duplicate replies annoying and I think sending them
is rude, but if everyone who posts messages doesn't mind getting duplicate
replies, so be it.

Does this list have a moderator? Could you poll the list so that we can settle
this the democratic way?

= Mike Bradley
  www.techpubs.com