Bodvar,

You must read my response in CONTEXT to the thread. The OP wanted
a solution to printing directly from FrameMaker to a PostScript
language level 2 printer. In that case, EPS must be no more than
language level 2. That being said, my original response recommended
as the best solution to simply create PDF and print from Reader or
Acrobat. With that solution PostScript language level 3 EPS is no
longer a problem and should be what you import into FrameMaker
documents.

        - Dov