As part of our Help production, we need a list of context-sensitive
markers and topic titles, like this:

IDH_NewWidget "Adding widgets"
IDH_EditWidget "Editing widgets"

(The exact formatting doesn't matter; I'll be processing it anyway.) We
use this information to update our help testing tool, so that the tester
knows what topic title is associated with a given hook.

We're using Mif2GO to generate HTML Help. I'd like to use Mif2GO to
create this list at the same time. (I'm also interested in reasonable
alternatives.)

 From early research, I think I can:

- save the marker values as macro variables
- save the topic titles as macro variables
- use a FileEndCommand to pass these macro variables to a custom EXE
that can add them to a file.

Is this possible?  Is there a better way?

Some alternatives I've already considered:

- Using FM to generate a List of Markers. But then I have to manage the
List of Markers file, which I don't want in the book.

- Using the .hha file from Mif2Go. But then I'd have to use the exact
topic titles as the filenames, punctuation and all, and I'm worried that
this could cause other problems.

- Crunching the MIF files to pull out the markers and titles, using a
custom EXE invoked from BookEndCommand.  But this requires a lot of
processing.