Rick,
Does your ImportsFormatsSpecial have an option to clean the existing
properties, like CleanImport does?
Without that, you just keep adding properties instead of cleaning
up.... which in many cases may be what you want, but I usually prefer
to start with empty catalogs.

Art

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Rene Stephenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have been using Rick's ImportFormatsSpecial plugin for a couple of years
> now, and my clients liked it so much they bought it, too. It has really
> helped us be more efficient and accurate in this area of FM...can't say
> enough good things about it!!!
>

> Rene L. Stephenson

Art Campbell [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 No disclaimers apply.