File A has a paragraph. Some text in this paragraph is formatted with
a character tag. In File B, I create a <$paratext> type x-ref to bring
in this paragraph. The character formatting, however, doesn't appear.
Files A and B have indentical formats, etc. (imported from A into B
just to make sure).

I'm looking at some legacy document in which the character formatting
does come across in the x-ref'd text, but I can't see how to make it
happen in my File B. What can I check to see where the difference is
between the two?

Many thanks...

--
Milan Davidovic