Dov Isaacs wrote:
> Absolutely YES!
>
>         - Dov

I bought the Technical Communications Suite with FM8, Acro 8, etc.  The
FM help so DO NOT uninstall Adobe PDF Creation as it is required to
generate PDF files from FM documents.  Who is right?  Can you keep it
and just use good old print to Adobe PDF virtual printer?

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>