Same thing here: no crashes yet and pristine PDFs. Fingers crossed.

Phew! When I saw John's reply about his three crashes, I was considering to
hold my silence forever in this group. But then again, don't shoot the
messenger, right? ;-)

--
Yves Barbion • Managing Director Scripto • Adobe-Certified FrameMaker
Instructor