Hi All:

FrameMaker 8.0, Windows XP.

I have a question about creating a TOC.  I'd like my TOC to have a
table format with three columns. Is that possible?

I'd like the Table of Contents to look like this:

SUBJECT                      EFFECTIVITY    CH-SC-SB-FIG
Top Collector                       701701           23-32-0X-X1

Electrical Kit Collector          701701           23-32-0X-X2
                                          921934

Structure Kit Collector          365366           23-32-0X-X3
                                          701701
                                          921934

where the Collectors are all one kind of paragraph tag, the
effectivities are one kinds of paragraph tag, and the CH numbers are
one kind of paragraph tag.

Currently the TOC is done by hand with cross-references to the paragraph tags.

I've been in the references pages, fooling around to see what would
happen, and I can't get two different paragraph tag TOCs on the same
line.  Also, I drew a table onto the master page, hoping to fake a
table format, but it didn't show up on the body page.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

Deirdre